Product Details of Biomil Soy Milk Free Diet
- BIOMIL® SOY is complete nutrition for infants, and has been developed from a base of soy protein isolate. BIOMIL® SOY is recommended in the event of cows’ milk protein allergies or lactose intolerance.
- BIOMIL® SOY is the nutrition of choice as a supplement to or replacement for breast milk should this be lacking.
- BIOMIL® SOY is a preparation based on enriched isolated soy protein so as to be perfectly suitable for the infant’s nutrition. BIOMIL® SOY contains vegetable oils and maltodextrins. BIOMIL® SOY is rich in L-methionine, taurine, choline and inositol. Il contains supplements of calcium, zinc, copper, iron and vitamins.
- BIOMIL® SOY meets the nutritional needs of infants of up to one year of age, as well as those of growing children and adults requiring nutrition that does not contain any cows’ milk or dairy products.
- BIOMIL® SOY does not contain any lactose, gluten, peanuts, saccharose or fructose.
- The energy density of BIOMIL® SOY is based on that of breast milk. 100 ml of BIOMIL® SOY reconstituted at 13.5% provides 67.5 kcal. The energy content of breast milk varies between 65 and 70 kcal per 100 ml.
- The split of energy between proteins, lipids and carbohydrates has been developed so as to obtain high digestive tolerance.
There are no reviews yet.