About this item
- Intelligent Voice Assistance & Bluetooth Phone Calls: To set alarms, check the weather, control your smart home devices and more, just raise your wrist and ask Alexa. Equipped with a microphone and speaker to let you answer calls on your smart watch when it’s inconvenient to pick up your mobile phone.
- Smart Sports Monitoring: Built-in 90 sports modes and Intelligent recognition of 6 sports modes. With a water resistance of 50 meters that is on par with traditional high-end watches, you can wear this fitness watch worry-free for daily use or while you swim. GPS plus GLONASS dual-satellite navigation systems to accurately track your route.
- Health is on Your Wrist: The Amazfit GTR 2 can provide 24-hour high-precision heart rate monitoring and real-time warnings for potential risks of heart trouble. Also, this watch has added the blood-oxygen saturation measurement, sleep quality & stress level monitoring function to keep you on top of your health. Built-in PAI Health Assessment System to summarize your physical state in a single, intuitive score.
- A Work of Art on Your Wrist: It adopts an integrated structure with a bezel-less design for a better visual aesthetic and a wider field of vision. The large AMOLED high-definition screen with 326 PPI pixel density is clear and vivid. Always-On display enables you to view the time even when the watch’s other features are inactive.
- Extended Battery Life & 3GB Music Storage: Features a powerful 471mAh battery that can last 11 days with typical use. Control phone music playback via this smartwatch or transfer 300-600 of your favorite songs to the watch that boasts a massive 3GB of local music storage.
- Your Smart Assistant: It can proficiently handle your personal agendas, notify you of incoming calls or messages, and provide movement reminders when you have been sitting for too long. The screen can rotate to 180°, convenient for both left- and right-handed users, and can also be locked with a password to prevent it from being accessed by others while not on your wrist.