Product Details of RN Diabetes Complete Balanced Diet
- Brand: Fasska
- Reduced intake of cholesterol
- Reduced intake of saturated fatty acids
- The fat intake should not exceed 35% of the total energy
- A sufficient fat content combined with a careful choice of lipids sources should result in an adequate intake in essential fatty acids
- Fat slow down the transit in the stomach and consequently facilitate the management of the glycemia.
RN Diabetes Complete Balanced Diet is a formula providing a nutritionally complete balance of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins, specially designed for patients suffering from type 1 or type 2 Diabetes.
RN Diabetes is meal replacer or a nutritional supplement designed to help people in Diabetes care. For that reason, the energetic intake due to RN Diabetes consumption has been carefully selected.
Proteins in RN Diabetes contribute for 15% to the total energy intake (in accordance with recent recommendations from U.S. and E.U. experts). Each serving of RN Diabetes (250ml) provides 9.3 g of protein which represents 16.7% of U.S. RDA.